I am a native and a third generation Realtor in Colorado Springs. My wife and I raise my 2 children in this wonderful community. I have worked for RE/MAX Properties, the #1 real estate firm in town, for 10 years, and I'm in the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. Because I am a professional property manager and a successful Realtor I have more tools available to help you.
I am a (MRP) Military Relocation Professional so I know how to best help military owners and renters
I am a (CSHP) Certified Senior Housing Specialists so if you are renting your home to move to a more senior friendly community, I
understand what you are going though and have advanced education to help you achieve it.
I am a ePRO so I always use the latest Technology
I am a QSC (Quality Service Certified) so you can always check my past client reviews of me in real time here.
Click Available Rentals to see a list of available rental homes
Darryl Deighton, Property Manager Colorado Springs, CO. Residential Rentals.
Fair Housing Declaration
I agree to:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or sexual orientation of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients' and customers' opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;, expanding my client's and customer's opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTOR®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from me, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
Gail Liniger, the co-founder of RE/MAX presenting me a RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award. Gail is a big Bronocs Fan!